Wednesday 14 August 2013

Work Stages (Concept Sketches 1)

I do not consider myself an artist but I can visualize and illustrate. My main talent lies with conceptualizing something in my head and then putting the idea on paper in literally a few seconds to a few minutes. 

Here are some examples of random emotional expressive conceptualizing. 

 The drawings are very sketchy, expressive and catches the moment or the emotional spark.

 I love capturing these moments.

A rough sketch like this one of marvel Comics' Silver Surfer, could then be developed into a full artwork, either as a painting or digital rendering or just a full pencil sketch. One also does rough sketches like these for jewellery design concepts. 

A concept sketch, made in about 7 minutes for a ring. Drawing quickly is a requisite for dealing with clients who can't wait for hours while you draw. 


No comments:

Post a Comment